Lost a Pet?
If you have lost a pet, please fill out the form below. A member of our Lost and Found team will be in contact with you if a potential match is found.
You can also call the Guelph Humane Society at 519-824-3091 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information.
Other resources you can use to help find your pet are:
- Check out our GHS Found Pets Facebook page. This displays stray animals that come into the Guelph Humane Society in an attempt to help reunite them with their families!
- File a lost pet report with DocuPet, which issues the City of Guelph’s required identification tags
- Post on Helping Lost Pets, Guelph and Area Lost & Found Pets Facebook page and Kijiji lost pets
- Speak to neighbors/post signs in neighborhood
- Call your microchip provider company to ensure your information is updated if your pet is microchipped
- Visit Ontario SPCA Lost Pet Recovery 101 for more information on how to find your pet!
- Come to the Guelph Humane Society to speak with our staff and view our animal intake rooms
Found a Pet?
If you found a stray animal, we can help!
- All dogs in the City of Guelph, Township of Guelph/Eramosa and Township of Centre Wellington are required to have a license, and cats can also have the same license and tags.
- If you have found a pet who is wearing a City of Guelph license tag please enter the 7-digit code on the tag here to lookup the pet’s public information
- If you have found a pet who is wearing a Township of Guelph/Eramosa and Township of Centre Wellington please contact the Guelph Humane Society for more information
- The pet may have other tags, such as rabies, microchip or vet clinic tags. If this is the case we can help identify any potential owners
- If there is no tag, or you are having difficulties contacting the owner please contact us at 519-824-3091