Lost a Pet?
If you have lost a pet, please fill out the form below. A member of our Lost and Found team will be in contact with you if a potential match is found.
Cat colours and patterns can be confusing, there are a lot of variations! Here’s a handy guide to figure out what colour/pattern your kitty is!
You can also call the Guelph Humane Society at 519-824-3091 or email email@example.com with the following information.
Other resources you can use to help find your pet are:
- Check out our GHS Found Pets Facebook page. This displays stray animals that come into the Guelph Humane Society in an attempt to help reunite them with their families!
- File a lost pet report with DocuPet, which issues the City of Guelph’s required identification tags
- Post on Helping Lost Pets, Guelph and Area Lost & Found Pets Facebook page and Kijiji lost pets
- Helping Lost Pets is a National Lost/Found Pet registry that is FREE to use. When a pet is listed, email/text alerts are sent to members in the area. You can also create a Flyer from your listing too.
- Speak to neighbors/post signs in neighborhood
- Call your microchip provider company to ensure your information is updated if your pet is microchipped
- Visit Ontario SPCA Lost Pet Recovery 101 for more information on how to find your pet!
- Come to the Guelph Humane Society to speak with our staff and view our animal intake rooms
Thank you for helping pets in our community. Find out what happens next while pets are in our care, by clicking HERE.
Found a Pet?
If you found a stray animal, we can help!
- All dogs in the City of Guelph, Township of Guelph/Eramosa and Township of Centre Wellington are required to have a license
- New for 2018! Cats in the City of Guelph are also required to have their licence!
- If you have found a pet who is wearing a City of Guelph license tag please enter the 7-digit code on the tag here to lookup the pet’s public information
- If you have found a pet who is wearing a Township of Guelph/Eramosa and Township of Centre Wellington please contact the Guelph Humane Society for more information
- The pet may have other tags, such as rabies, microchip or vet clinic tags. If this is the case we can help identify any potential owners
- If there is no tag, or you are having difficulties contacting the owner please contact us at 519-824-3091