Invest in your community
Supporting a cause that is meaningful to your clients, employees and your community is only a click or call away. Reach out today to learn how we can help you meet your philanthropic goals.
Ways to get involved:
- Host a Fundraiser
- Corporate Gifts
- Happy Tails Begin Here – Kennel Adoption Program
- Naming Opportunities
- Employee Driven Giving
- Corporate Volunteer Days
Sponsoring one of our events, both large and small, offers great exposure and valuable benefits packages. Whether an in-person event, an online lottery, or a gift for a silent or live auction, we have an option to fit your needs.
Matching Sponsorship is another great way to get involved. GHS supporters love to donate during match campaigns, knowing that their gifts can go even further. Leveraging your matching support can “double the impact”!
$1 in Sponsorship = $2 of Donor Support
Host a Fundraiser
Want to host a fundraiser? Options are as diverse as your business. Bring us your ideas or ask us for inspiration. We’ll review things to keep in mind and how we can support your efforts.
Corporate Gifts are an impactful way to support and connect with your community. Donations can be receipted and
designated to one our specialized funds if desired.
- Adopt one of our animal spaces through our Happy Tails Begin Here Kennel Adoption Program. We’ll recognize your support with a plaque on your adopted location. Click here to learn all about our Happy Tails Begin Here program.
- Interested in a larger donation? Talk to us about naming opportunities, including opportunities throughout our brand new facility at 190 Hanlon Creek Blvd.
Employee Driven Giving
Is there a cause that’s meaningful to your employees? Why not consider Employee Driven Giving options.
- Support employee fundraisers
- Give in-honour of your employees
- Start a company-employee matching program
Corporate Volunteer Day
Looking for a new way for your team to connect with your community and each other? Try a Corporate Volunteer Day. For a recommended donation, we’ll work with you to design an engaging half or full day of fur-filled fun and team building activities. You’ll leave with a smile on your face and great social media moments.
The Guelph Humane Society:
- cares for over 3,000 vulnerable animals each year
- welcomes 5,000+ visitors yearly
- supports disadvantaged populations through our GHS Cares Programs
- provides humane education and programs like camps, microchip clinics, and dog training
If you’d like to discuss how your organization can get involved in the great work GHS is doing for our community, please contact:
Donor Relations Manager, GHS
*Jen can also discuss how your support will be receipted (i.e. donation receipts)