Become a hero for the animals
Join the Guelph Humane Society’s Super Paws Club by becoming a monthly donor! You will be part of a committed group of animal rescuers at the forefront of our community who are dedicated to making a greater impact for animals in need.
Super Paws Club members help ensure that reliable, ongoing care is available 24/7, 365 days a year for the more than 3,000 animals who arrive at our door annually. Members fund daily needs like sheltering, fostering, nutritious food and toys, as well as vaccines, microchipping, spay/neuter surgeries and more complex medical support when required.
With no government support and more animals in need arriving daily, we have a goal of 50 new members for our Super Paws Club in 2024. Join today and help us reach our goal!
GOAL: 50 new donors for 2024:
New Monthly Donors in 2024 so far:
Monthly donations can be made using a credit card or by a pre-authorized withdrawal from your bank account.
Your monthly giving means so much over time
Additional Super Paws Club member information:
- Monthly donations can be made on the 1st and 15th of the month
- You can become a Super Paws monthly donor with a minimum donation of $5 per month
- Super Paws Club members will be receipted yearly
- Monthly donations can be amended, suspended or cancelled at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling Jennifer Fraser, your Super Paws Club representative, at 226-780-7379
- Super Paws Club members will receive updates about the positive impact of their support and invitations to exclusive stewardship events