Come to 500 Wellington St. W. this Saturday, October 3 from 10am to 3pm and find your new fantastic feline. We will have a variety of cats and kittens available for adoption in a safe, COVID-friendly environment. Each adopter will receive $100 worth of food to bring home with their new furry friend*!
If you plan on joining us, please keep in mind the following:
1) You must bring a mask and a cat carrier (so you can bring your feline friend home). We hope you’ll have your cell phone on hand too as we don’t want too many people waiting in line.
2) Check out our available cats below and if one stands out to you, please ensure you read all of its information. If you are interested in a kitty (or 2), please fill out an EOI form (link below) by Sat, Oct 3 8am, this does not guarantee adoption of a specified pet, however, it simplifies your adoption process.
3) Adopters will be allowed in one of the adoptions rooms for 15 minutes to meet the kitties, and to find the one that has the perfect purrrsonality to fit their family!
4) It is “first come, first serve” style of event. We will do our best to accommodate everyone’s first choice of cat, however, we reserve the right to ultimately match the cat with the best home possible. Don’t worry – we will do our very best to match you with the cat that is purrfect for your family! Be prepared to bring your cat home the same day, otherwise we cannot guarantee adoption.
5) Thank you in advance for your patience! We developed many new processes due to COVID. We are working hard to ensure everything goes smoothly.
If you’re interested in adopting a pet follow these steps…
1) View the pets below by clicking on their name. Please ensure you read their adorable description and all their important details.
2) Choose the pet that you feel would be a good match for your home.
3) Fill out an Expression of Interest Form (EOI) below, and email email@example.com. Please remember that an animal may receive many applications. If this pet doesn’t work out, we will try to match you with another amazing pet.
4) Our team will reach out to you to discuss the next steps, including setting up a virtual adoption meeting via Zoom or other video conferencing. This is a great opportunity for us to assess if the pet is a perfect match for your home/family. These meetings can be scheduled 7 days a week during shelter operation hours.
5) If everything goes well, we will set-up a pick-up time and your new pet gets to come home!
If you have any questions regarding the contactless adoption process please call 519-824-3091.