The Guelph Humane Society is excited to attend this event and have an information booth, so come on by and say hi!
Here are the event details from the organizer:
You will have the opportunity to meet the staff and consultants for our major projects. Ask questions and find out the status and timelines of key projects, and participate in surveys and information gathering on what matters most to you.
Key projects showcased:
– 2019 Budget
– 2019-2022 Strategic Plan
– Bissell Park Project
– Bridges 4-WG and 24-WG Class Environmental Assessment
– By-law Enforcement
– Elora Skatepark update
– Schematic design for the Elora Fire Hall renovation
– O’Brien Park Splash Pad & Playground Concept designs
– Playground concept designs for Tait, Gibbons and Revell Parks
– Water Supply Master Plan – Preliminary Recomendations
– York and High Street Reconstruction
Cost: $35* (cash, debit, credit accepted) *please note registration on this form says "Free" however the $35 is to be paid at the time of your appointment. Location: Wayne Pitman Ford, 895 Woodlawn Rd...Read More W, Guelph, ON N1K 1B7 Date: May 4th, 2019 Times: 9am-4pm You can book multiple appointments to have your pets microchipped! Each animal should have a person with them. All dogs must be on a leash, all cats must be in a carrier. [button style="solid" color="green"]Register your pet![/button]