2019 Party in the Park!
Who’s ready to party?? Come visit GHS at Party in the Park!
From the organizer:
Party in the Park is happening again this year at Rockmosa Park!
This is a FREE event – for admission and all activities!
Thursday August 1, 2019 from 5:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
Activities will end at 9:30 p.m., just in time for fireworks!
Rockmosa Park (110 Rockmosa Drive, Rockwood)
- NEW THIS YEAR! Tethered Hot Air Balloon Rides sponsored by Tammy Sells Rockwood Re/max
For a $5 donation per person towards Children’s Miracle Network you can take a ride in a Hot Air Balloon!
5:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. and weather/wind dependent
- Fireworks – starting at 9:30 p.m.
- Live music and entertainment – Step On It, Transistor Radio Group and Campfire Poets
- Axe throwing (Riot Axe) NOTE: Must be 13 years or older and must have closed toed shoes
- Paw Patrol, Minion, Peppa Pig and Olaf
- Street performers (including Tim Burr! Circus Lumberjack Show)
- Rock climbing wall (Guelph Grotto)
- Gaming trailer (Kidnetix)
- Face painting
- Children’s activities: Tot N’ Play, Fish Pond,
- Children’s entertainment stage: Mad Science, Wild Ontario and Ron the Magician
- Hockey Shot, Basketball and Inflatable Soccer Target
- Splash pad and skate park on-site!
Food and Drink
Food trucks – twice the amount of food trucks we had in 2018, including:
- Alandro’s Kitchen
- Boston Pizza
- Crazy Burrito
- Fork ‘n’ Good Food
- Dirty South
- Food Dudes
- Fo’ Cheezy
- Gastro Pub
- Gotham Grill
- Groovey Grill Cheese
- Kool Jim’s Ice Cream
- Kurtida’s Kitchen
- Pit Stop Grill
- Road Grille
- SWAT Food Truck
- The Crazy Canuck
WHAT TO BRING:
- Blanket or lawn chairs for fireworks
- Cash (not credit or debit) for food and drink
- Water bottle
- Closed toed shoes if you would like to participate in axe throwing (13 years and older)
- Bike, skateboard, scooters for skate park
- Clothing for splash pad